What's New for the Travel Trade
- New England 2018 News & Announcements (PDF)
- New England Image Library
- Discover New England website for German-speaking travelers
See New England Trip Ideas pages for itinerary ideas.
Discover New England Trade Contacts
USA: Chris Jennings, Executive Director
UK: Dominique Kotsias
Tel: +44 208 313 17147
IRELAND: Patricia Purdue
GERMANY/AUSTRIA/SWITZERLAND: Andreas Niehoerster, Account Manager
fon: +49 (0) 221 476712 17
AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Corey Marshall, Canuckiwi Ltd.
tel: +64 21 555 463
Discover New England & the Travel Trade
Discover New England works to increase visitation into the New England region primarily by working closely with international tour operators and US-based receptive operators who either have established itineraries in New England or are looking to introduce new programs. Discover New England offers worldwide assistance to the travel trade including:
- Technical assistance with product development and product selection
- Destination and product training
- Individual and group tour assistance
- Brochure production assistance
- Itinerary planning and photographic support
- Information on all aspects of New England
Discover New England attends the following International Travel Trade Shows: WTM, ITB, and IPW.
The Discover New England Annual Tourism Summit & International Marketplace
DNE hosts an Annual New England Tourism Summit & International Marketplace each spring to support and increase product development for the international tourism sector. More than 80 international tour operators and U.S. receptives (buyers) attend each year to conduct one-to-one meetings with 250+ New England hoteliers, attractions, and destination marketing organizations. Participation for buyers is strictly by invitation. If you are interested in attending, please contact Lori Harnois, Executive Director, Discover New England.
For more information, contact us.