DNE Valued Partner Programs
Discover New England’s relationship with New England travel suppliers is a vital component of our operations and the DNE Partner Program provides tangible benefits to tourism organizations intent on growing their international business relationships. We offer three levels: the DNE Gold Partner Program, the DNE Silver Partner Program, and the DNE Bronze Partner Program. Download our Valued Partners Program brochure.
DNE Gold Partner Program
As a DNE Gold Partner, your organization will receive all Silver Partner Program benefits (see below) plus extremely valuable exposure:
- Your organization’s logo, name and URL will be featured prominently on the DNE Summit Online Registration portal, accessed by all delegates. This is the portal that buyers and suppliers use to register and create their company profile. Your logo will also be featured on the MyDNE portal, where both buyers and suppliers request and monitor their Marketplace appointments. Approximately 300 delegates will frequent these pages regularly in preparation for the conference.
- You will have the opportunity to supply DNE with “What’s New” information that will be used on DNE profile sheets and other collateral that is distributed at trade shows and sales missions. Approximately 1,000 are distributed to travel professionals annually.
- You will have the ability to send 200 brochures to one of the following shows. DNE will provide you with general information and attendance information for the show chosen. These shows see approximately 100,000 consumers yearly. (shipping not included):
- Dublin Holiday World Show, Ireland
- ITB, Berlin (Consumer Days)
- Your organization/destination will be featured with copy/photograph links in one DNE quarterly newsletter sent to the travel trade in the U.K./Ireland and Germany/German-speaking countries. All links will be coded for tracking purposes and you’ll receive a quarterly/yearly click-thru report stating the number of clicks you’ve received. This report will not include individual contact information.
DNE Silver Partner Program (also included in Gold Partner Program)
As a DNE Silver Partner, your organization will receive all Bronze Partner Program benefits (see below) plus one complimentary registration to the DNE Summit.
DNE Bronze Partner Program (also included in Silver Partner Program)
- Online exposure via DNE’s website: Your organization’s logo, a brief description, and link to your website will be featured on the DNE “Valued Partners” page.
- There is a prominently displayed “Valued Partners” button on the top of the homepage taking visitors directly to the “Valued Partners” page.
- A “Valued Partner” page direct link to your website.
- Opportunity to have an optional ad appear on the partner page for one month. Ad space will rotate among participating partners on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Leads: Important overseas tour operator and receptive contact information. These organizations meet with DNE at major travel trade events: World Travel Market (U.K.), ITB Berlin (Germany/German-speaking countries), IPW (worldwide), Visit USA Australia, and U.K./German/Australian missions. You can utilize these leads by sending information on your property/product to these tour operators to discuss possible business contracts. You will receive approximately 1,000 annually.
- Brand promotion at the DNE Annual Tourism Summit: Your organization will be highlighted in the DNE Summit program book and on Summit signage at the event. This event usually sees 275 registered New England suppliers and roughly 75 international tour operators, receptive operators and media.
- Opportunity to be a featured partner of the week on DNE’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, plus five pins to a specific “Valued Partner” board on DNE’s Pinterest account. You’ll receive a report after your feature week including clicks, likes, shares, comments, etc.
DNE Valued Partner Program Annual Fees
Cost — Gold Program: $3,500 per year per organization
Cost — Silver Program: $1,500 per year per organization
Cost — Bronze Program: $1,000 per year per organization
Period: June 2018 – July 2019. Please call us for complete details on this exceptional opportunity!
Contact: Lori Harnois, DNE Office, 603-766-0606, email@example.com