New England for the Travel Trade
New for the Travel Trade:
- New in New England USA for 2014-2015 Attractions, Tours & Restaurants (PDF-A4 Format)
- New Lodging – New England USA – 2014-2015 (PDF-A4 Format)
- Outdoor Adventures in New England (PDF – A4 Format)
- Tasty New England (PDF)
- New England Image Library
- New England Training Video
- New England Online Destination Training (register with an email)
- Discover New England website for German-speaking travelers
See New England Driving Tours pages for itinerary ideas.
DISCOVER NEW ENGLAND TRADE CONTACTS
Sue Norrington-Davies, Managing Director
Lisa Cooper, Account Director, KBC PR & Marketing
tel: +44 (0) 1825 76-36-33
Christiane Bender, Account Manager
fon: +49 – (0)221-476712-11
Discover New England & the Travel Trade
Discover New England works to increase visitation into the New England region primarily by working closely with international tour operators and US-based receptive operators who either have established itineraries in New England or are looking to introduce new programs.
Discover New England offers worldwide assistance to the travel trade including:
- Technical assistance with product development and product selection
- Destination and product training
- Individual and group tour assistance
- Brochure production assistance
- Itinerary planning and photographic support
- Information on all aspects of New England
Discover New England attends the following International Travel Trade Shows: WTM, ITB, and Pow Wow International.
The Discover New England Annual Tourism Summit & International Marketplace
DNE hosts an Annual New England Tourism Summit & International Marketplace each spring to support and increase product development for the international tourism sector. Over 80 international tour operators and U.S. receptives (Buyers) attend each year to conduct one-to-one meetings with 250+ New England hoteliers, attractions, and destination marketing organizations. Participation for Buyers is strictly by invitation. If you are interested in attending, please contact Sue Norrington-Davies, Managing Director, Discover New England.
Discover New England is based in New Hampshire with representative offices in the UK and Germany. For more information, contact us.