What's New for the Travel Trade
- What's New in New England 2016-2017
- New in New England USA for 2014-2015 Attractions, Tours & Restaurants (PDF-A4 Format)
- New Lodging - New England USA - 2014-2015 (PDF-A4 Format)
- Outdoor Adventures in New England (PDF - A4 Format)
- Tasty New England (PDF)
- New England Image Library
- Discover New England website for German-speaking travelers
See New England Trip Ideas pages for itinerary ideas.
Click here for a list of US Tour / Receptive Operators who offer New England product and tours.
Discover New England Trade Contacts
USA: Lori Harnois, Executive Director
UK/IRELAND: Lisa Cooper, Account Director, KBC PR & Marketing
tel: +44 (0) 1825 74 66 88
GERMANY/AUSTRIA/SWITZERLAND: Christiane Bender, Account Manager
fon: +49 (0) 221 476712 11
JAPAN: US Office: Shoko Hirao, Account Manager
Japan Office: Mari Miyajima
tel (mobile): 080-6761-8449
AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Corey Marshall, Canuckiwi Ltd.
tel: +64 21 555 463
Discover New England & the Travel Trade
Discover New England works to increase visitation into the New England region primarily by working closely with international tour operators and US-based receptive operators who either have established itineraries in New England or are looking to introduce new programs. Discover New England offers worldwide assistance to the travel trade including:
- Technical assistance with product development and product selection
- Destination and product training
- Individual and group tour assistance
- Brochure production assistance
- Itinerary planning and photographic support
- Information on all aspects of New England
Discover New England attends the following International Travel Trade Shows: WTM, ITB, and Pow Wow International.
The Discover New England Annual Tourism Summit & International Marketplace
DNE hosts an Annual New England Tourism Summit & International Marketplace each spring to support and increase product development for the international tourism sector. More than 80 international tour operators and U.S. receptives (buyers) attend each year to conduct one-to-one meetings with 250+ New England hoteliers, attractions, and destination marketing organizations. Participation for buyers is strictly by invitation. If you are interested in attending, please contact Lori Harnois, Executive Director, Discover New England. Discover New England is based in New Hampshire with representative offices in the UK and Germany.
For more information, contact us.