Click a New England state to learn about the best things to see and do.
New England MapS
New England is a region which offers many different scenic landscapes within relatively short driving distance of the gateway city of Boston. There are several easily navigated highways taking you north and south of the city. Tip: it is best to pick up a rental car when leaving Boston since parking is at a premium.
See recommended New England Driving Tours for trip ideas based on your interests.
THE NEW ENGLAND REGION – ONLINE ROAD MAPS
Use one of the online maps below to create your itinerary (tip: click “get directions” and continue to add locations).
NEW ENGLAND STATE MAPS
Below is a helpful list of links to maps of each state:
- Rhode Island: Cities and Towns Map
- Rhode Island Transportation Map (viewable)
- Rhode Island Transportation (downloadable)
RELATED TRAVEL PLANNING INFORMATION
The following sites provide information not associated with Discover New England:
- Train Travel: Amtrak Northeast Routes
- New England Inns & Resort Interactive Lodging Map App
- New England Day Trips App