New England partner program
Discover New England’s relationship with New England travel suppliers is a vital component of our operations and the DNE Partner Program provides tangible benefits to tourism organizations intent on growing their international business relationships. We offer two levels: the DNE Gold Partner Program and the DNE Standard Partner Program.
DNE Gold Partner Program
As a DNE Gold Partner, your organization will receive all Standard Partner Program benefits (see below) plus extremely valuable exposure on the following websites:
- Your organization’s logo, name and URL will be featured prominently on the DNE Summit Online Registration portal, accessed by all delegates. This is the portal that Buyers and Suppliers use to register and create their company profile. Your logo will also be featured on the DNE Summit Passport, where both Buyers and Suppliers request and monitor their Marketplace appointments, so there is heavy traffic.
- Your organization/destination will be featured with copy/photograph links in one DNE Quarterly Newsletter sent to the travel trade in the UK/Ireland and Germany/German speaking countries.
- Your organization’s logo will be featured on the last page of the New England training module with Travel 2 E-Learning Academy (see below).
DNE’s Online Training Course for Travel Agents and Tour Operators
For FY14, DNE is continuing to work with Travel 2 E-Learning Academy to offer a comprehensive online training program for UK and Irish travel agents and tour operators. Travel 2 is the largest UK B2B wholesaler with 7,000 Independent high street travel agencies, home workers, corporate retailers, OTA’S and consortia partnerships.
DNE’s New England web training course offers succinct training modules on New England followed by a quiz. Travel 2 are able to monitor bookings made via travel agents which other online travel training companies are not able to do. In FY13 a total of 843 travel agents and tour operators were trained on New England.
DNE Standard Partner Program (also included for Gold Partner Program
- Leads: Important Overseas Tour Operator and Receptive Contact Information. These organizations meet with DNE at major travel trade events: JATA Travel Showcase (Japan), World Travel Market (UK), ITB Berlin (Germany/German-speaking countries), Pow Wow (worldwide) and UK/German/Japanese Missions. You can utilize these leads by making direct contact and/or sending information on your property/product to these tour operators to discuss possible business contracts.
- Brand Promotion at the DNE Annual Tourism Summit: your organization will be highlighted in the DNE Summit Program Book and on Summit Signage at the event.
- Promotion via Tour Operator Newsletters: DNE Partner names/URLS will be listed in DNE Quarterly newsletters to the UK/Irish and German/German-speaking travel trade.
- Online Exposure via DNE’s Website: your organization’s logo, a brief description, and link to your website will be featured on the DNE Valued Partners page. This section of pages is promoted on the DNE homepage and in the “calls to action” on each inner page.
DNE Partner Program Annual Fees
Cost . . . . . . . Gold Program: $3,000 per year per organization
(Includes all Standard Partner Program benefits)
Cost . . . . . . . Standard Program: $1,000 per year per organization
Period: July 1 – June 30 annually
Please call us for complete details of this exceptional opportunity!