New England partner program
Discover New England’s relationship with New England travel suppliers is a vital component of our operations and the DNE Partner Program provides tangible benefits to tourism organizations intent on growing their international business relationships. We offer two levels: the DNE Gold Partner Program and the DNE Standard Partner Program.
DNE Gold Partner Program
As a DNE Gold Partner, your organization will receive all Standard Partner Program benefits (see below) plus extremely valuable exposure on the following websites:
- Your organization’s logo will be featured on the last page of the New England training module with Travel 2 E-Learning Academy (see below).
- Your organization’s logo, name and URL will be featured prominently on the DNE Summit Online Registration page, accessed by all delegates. This is the portal that Buyers and Suppliers
- use to register and schedule/monitor their Marketplace appointments so there is heavy traffic.
- Your organization/destination will be featured in one DNE Quarterly Newsletter sent to the travel trade in the UK/Ireland and Germany/German speaking countries.
About DNE’s New Online Training Course for Travel Agents and Tour Operators
For FY13, DNE is working with Travel 2 E-Learning Academy to offer a comprehensive online training program for UK and Irish travel agents and tour operators. Travel 2 are able to monitor bookings made via travel agents which other online travel training companies are not able to do. Other Travel 2 benefits include:
- Travel 2 is the largest UK B2B tour operator and they only work with travel agents.
- Established for 30 years and winner of Best UK Trade Friendly Brand (TW Globes 2012).
- Experts in Tailormade Mid and Long Haul Travel.
- Delivered growth + 20% in 2011-12.
- 7,000 Independent high street Travel Agencies, Home workers, Corporate Retailers, OTA’S and consortia partnerships.
- Award winning trade only website.
- Dedicated on the road Sales Team – Travel 2 will drive agents to become more knowledgeable using the following mechanisms:
- 8 UK sales managers on the road will encourage agents in their areas to take courses;
- Each shop will have an Ambassador appointed whose job it will be to ensure their staff know of the Academy and encourage their staff to get educated;
- There will be tiers of Bronze/Silver/Gold depending on how many courses are taken and incentives will be paid when different tier levels are reached.
- DNE’s New England web training course offers succinct training modules on New England followed by a quiz. Travel agents/tour operators who successfully complete the quiz may win prizes or special promotions.
- DNE markets directly to those agents who have completed training on one or more New England course modules and offers prizes for New England bookings.
- The training site launched in July 2012 and can be accessed at www.travel2.com.
DNE Standard Partner Program (also included for Gold Partner Program)
- Leads: Important Overseas Tour Operator and Receptive Contact Information. These organizations meet with DNE at major travel trade events: World Travel Market (UK), ITB Berlin (Germany/German-speaking countries), Pow Wow (worldwide) and UK/German Missions. You may utilize these leads to make individual contact and send information on your property/product to these operators to discuss possible business contracts.
- Brand Promotion at the DNE Annual Tourism Summit – your organization will be highlighted in the DNE Summit Program Book and on Summit Signage at the event.
- Promotion via Tour Operator Newsletters – DNE Partners and their URLS will be featured in DNE Quarterly newsletters to the UK/Irish and German/German-speaking travel trade.
- Online Exposure via DNE’s Website: your organization’s logo, a brief description, and link to your website will be featured on the DNE Valued Partners page. This section of pages is promoted on the DNE homepage and in the “calls to action” on each inner page.
DNE Partner Program Annual Fees
Cost . . . . . . . Gold Program: $3,000 per year per organization
(Includes all Standard Partner Program benefits)
Cost . . . . . . . Standard Program: $1,000 per year per organization
Period: July 1 – June 30 annually
Please call us for complete details of this exceptional opportunity!